- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: B.S. in Computer Science (reticently completed, Spring 2014).
- The not too distant future?
- Fall 2015—Present at Clover Food Lab: Systems Engineer. Man, will I ever work at a place without Lab in its title?
- Spring 2014—Fall 2015 at Formlabs: Software Engineer, malcontent.
- Summer 2014 in New York City: Attended Hacker School, a writer’s retreat for programmers. Made friends with a diverse group of people and made small contributions to Open Source projects.
- Summer 2013 across the United States: Co-founded Spokes America, a non-profit group of college students who bicycled across the country teaching fun, hands-on classes in STEM subjects to middle-and-high-school students as we went.
- Fall 2012—Spring 2013 at StartLabs (MIT): Webmaster and software lead. Rebuilt the website from scratch.
- Summer 2012 at Apple, Inc in Cupertino, CA: Worked on Final Cut Pro with the Pro Apps team to ship new chapter marker and clip metadata features.
- Fall 2010 at the MIT Media Lab: Undergraduate Research comparing TV Set-top box usability at the Information Ecology group. I also gave a guest lecture for MAS 571.
- Summer 2010 through Winter 2011: Co-created Listenr, an iOS application for listening to music from Tumblr.
2007—Present: Freelance Web Development. Some recent creations:
- MIT Beekeepers, the website for the Beekeeping Club that I founded at MIT.
- pika Rush Website, a fun realtime itenerary of rush events at my college cooperative living group, pika.
- Mondrian Automaton, a site that generates mondrian-esque pictures based on user preference. Images made with Processing.js.
- Compatriot and Remux, two themes for Tumblr.